Haven holiday parks currently have family breaks from £30pp a night in August
Haven’s holiday parks may be popular with families this summer but that doesn’t mean there aren’t spaces left – and the best part is that you can still bag plenty of bargains.
In fact, the holiday parks giant currently has deals on its Stay + Play breaks for the August bank holiday weekend, with prices from £30pp a night up for grabs.
Stay + Play breaks not only include your accommodation, but also access to the park facilities including the swimming pools, entertainment and activities programme. (If you’re after accommodation only, then the brand’s Stay packages may appeal).
Most of the deals are based on a three night break with an August 27 arrival – which means you can still get back for the Bank Holiday Monday, before children start going back to school.
Some deals that caught our attention include:
- Scotland from £30pp : Based on a family of six sharing Deluxe Accommodation at Seton Sands. Total price £549 – book here.
- Dorset from £38pp : Based on a family of six sharing Deluxe Accommodation at Rockley Park. Total price £669 – book here.
- Lincolnshire from £44pp : Based on a family of four staying in Standard Accommodation at Thorpe Park. Total price £553 – book here. (It’s worth noting that this isn’t the theme park of the same name!).
Don’t be disheartened if the dates don’t quite work for you, or you can’t find a deal for your preferred location.
The good news is that there are plenty more Haven deals to be found including October half term breaks from £249, or for those who aren’t tied to the school holidays you can also find September getaways from £149.
The parks have been preparing for their ‘busiest summer yet’, which has included adding more outdoor facilities including bars, burger kiosks, outdoor LED screens and more space for families to enjoy the sunshine.
As a result of the soaring popularity of UK holidays this year, the company also previously announced that it would be keeping 11 of its holiday parks open for a longer season, through to November.
The 11 parks which will remain open until November 15 are:
Looking for more staycation ideas?
You may want to bookmark our UK holidays page which we regularly update with the latest deals and sales we think you’ll love, not to mention there are plenty of destination guides and spotlights on cool and quirky accommodation for a memorable trip.
Sign up to the Mirror’s travel newsletter for a weekly dose of travel deals, updates and destination ideas.
- Soft Watering Bath Toys for Kids,[DEMEDO] Bathtub & Swimming Pool Toys Gift...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £12.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 [Intimate Design] The bathtub toy is made of safe & durable BPA free rubber, which is not […]
- TOWO Wooden Train Set with Town Map-Shinington Railway Track Construction...
RRP PRICE: £45.49SALE PRICE: £34.99YOU SAVE: £10.50 About this item High quality beech wood train trucks and accessories with a beautiful scenery […]
- LEGO 75301 Star Wars Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter Toy for Kids Age 9+ with...
RRP PRICE: £44.99SALE PRICE: £36.00YOU SAVE: £8.99 About this item Features a LEGO brick-built version of Luke Skywalker’s iconic toy X-wing […]
- Galt Toys Science Lab Kit
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £12.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 A young science kit to encourage early STEM learning and scientific thinking while having fun […]