Jet2 confirms more flights and holidays to popular Greece and Cyprus hotspots
Airline and tour operator Jet2 has responded to growing demand for travel by adding additional capacity to a range of popular sun destinations.
With holidaymakers looking to get some much-needed sunshine booked Jet2 has announced extra capacity and more frequent flying to Greece (Kefalonia, Zante, Corfu, and Rhodes) and Cyprus (Larnaca) for next summer.
Jet2 has also confirmed a new route to Malta from Bristol Airport. The additional flights and holidays on sale are as follows:
- Extra Tuesday services added to Kefalonia from July 26 to August 30, 2022, means up to two weekly services to the Greek destination.
- New Wednesday services to Zante from July 27 offering up to four weekly flights.
- Introduction of new Monday services to Corfu from July 25 to 29 th August 29, meaning two daily services to the Greek sunshine and up to four weekly flights.
- New route to Malta with weekly Tuesday services operating from May 31 to October 25.
- Weekly Thursday services added to Kefalonia from May 26 through to September 22, up to two weekly services flying to the Greek sunshine next summer and more duration options.
Get the latest travel and staycation news sent straight to your inbox
Dreaming of when you may be able to go on holiday again and where that might be? Want the latest travel and staycation news sent straight to your inbox to help you plan ahead?
Sign up here for regular updates on the latest travel advice, plus top destinations and wonderful places to stay post-Covid.
When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use you data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Weekly services added every Friday to Larnaca, Cyprus, from May 27 to October 28 meaning up to two weekly services for this new for Summer 22 route.
- Introduction of new weekend flight (Saturday) to Rhodes from May 28 to October 29, meaning up to three weekly services to the island for Summer 22.
“As always, we have been quick to respond to demand by adding additional flights from Newcastle and Bristol Airports, as well as launching a new and exclusive route from Bristol Airport.
“We are pleased to be providing an enormous programme of flights and holidays to these popular summer sun destinations.”
For more stories from where you live, visit InYourArea.
- Amagabeli Fire Pits for Garden 22.4inch Premium Steel Fire Bowl Outdoor Fire...
RRP PRICE: £85.99SALE PRICE: £59.99YOU SAVE: £26.00 About this item DURABLE CONSTRUCTION:Traditional round-shaped fire pit bowl.Size 10.4inch […]
- Ryobi RPW150XRB Corded Pressure Washer, 2200 W, Amazon Exclusive
RRP PRICE: £169.99SALE PRICE: £135.99YOU SAVE: £34.00 About this item High-performance 2200W motor delivers max pressure of 150 bar and max flow […]