AO Ballpark aces $5 ground passes for kids
The AO Ballpark presented by Emirates, returns to Melbourne Park bigger than ever this year with $5 kids ground passes acing the best holiday fun money can buy.
With 5,000 square metres of family friendly fun, kids of all ages will be spoilt for choice with a range of activities across the eastern end of the precinct, from John Cain Arena to Richmond Station.
A highlight of the AO Ballpark this year is the 76-metre Emirates Zipline which travels above the entire length of the Ballpark.
“This year’s AO Ballpark is bigger than ever and we look forward to welcoming families to Melbourne Park to take part in all of the fun,” Tennis Australia Chief Experiential Officer Ben Slack said.
“The $5 kids grounds pass will be money well spent with unlimited access to the AO Ballpark, ANZ Tennis Hot Shots courts and AO Ballpark live stage.
“The ballpark makes an impressive statement at the Richmond entrance with the 76-metre Emirates Zipline a standout attraction that I know will be a hit with kids and adults alike.”
Working up an appetite with all the activities of the AO Ballpark, families can enjoy plenty of food and beverage options including Little Luna, Mr Alejandro, Milk Bottle and the Proud & Punch ice cream van.
The great value Australian Open $5 ground pass for kids includes:
- The Emirates Zipline (76 metres long)
- AO Rock climbing wall (850 metres high)
- Swinging pendulum extreme thrill ride (22 metres high)
- Vertical obstacle course (6 metres high)
- AO Waterpark (suited to preschool children)
- ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Zone
- Pier arcade games (tennis themed)
- Parents retreat with big screens broadcasting all the tennis action
- AO Ballpark live stage
- Art Wall
- Zoos Victoria sanctuary (featuring art play)
- Mini Robotics activities
- Lego building
- Giant building block deck
- Bondi Sands (sunscreen station)
- AO Shop
The AO Ballpark presented by Emirates will operate daily from January 17-30.
This year marks Emirates’ eighth year as the Australian Open’s Official Airline. At the same time, Emirates proudly celebrates 25 years serving Australia. Emirates launched operations to Australia in 1996, with the first flight to Melbourne. Currently Emirates operates flights from Dubai to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth, including A380 services to Sydney with the iconic aircraft set to return to Melbourne skies from 1 February.
- Star Wars The Black Series First Order Stormtrooper Premium Electronic Helmet,...
SALE PRICE: £99.20 About this item FIRST ORDER STORMTROOPER: Members of this new generation of Stormtroopers are trained from birth, growing up with […]
- Bosch Professional GSB 18 V – 60 C Cordless Combi Drill (without Battery and...
REGULAR PRICE: £159.95 About this item Hard Application Maximum Torque ( Nm): 60 No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0 – 1900 Chuck Capacity (mm): 1.5 – […]