Last minute Easter holiday deals including Ibiza and Majorca
Spain holidays continue to be a top holiday choice for UK families, and despite some recent confusion over entry rules, they are open for holidays (adults will need to be vaccinated or have proof of recovery, unvaccinated teens aged 12-17 will need a negative test).
Of course prices do surge when it comes to the peak holiday season, but the silver lining is that there are still deals to be found.
We take a look at some of the best Easter deals for popular Spanish destinations like Majorca and Ibiza.
Sign up to the Mirror’s travel newsletter for more deals and updates.
What are the cheapest deals for Majorca?
Majorca has it all – beautiful beaches, family-friendly resorts, brilliant restaurants and a great nightlife, so it’s no surprise that it continues to be one of the most popular destinations for UK holidaymakers.
Of course popularity does mean prices can surge, but there are bargains for families and couples with some trips going from £170pp for the Easter weekend.
Some of the cheapest deals we could still find for Majorca include:
- Loveholidays has deals from £170pp from the 15th-18th for a family of four – book here.
- On The Beach has last-minute seven-night breaks next week from £241pp for a family of four – book here.
- easyJet Holidays has breaks from £287pp based on a family of four sharing a room next week – book here.
- TUI has all-inclusive deals from £374pp for couples – book here.
Mirror Holidays has couples’ getaways from £480pp for the Easter weekend – book here.
If you’re after self-catering it’s also worth checking out Airbnb stays in Majorca. When we took a look we found prices from £54 for a family of four, but prices tend to range between £391-£784 for a family of four for three nights.
Skyscanner can be a great source for finding cheap flights to Majorca with fares from £89pp up for grabs based on two people travelling over the Easter weekend.
What are the cheapest family Easter holidays to Ibiza?
Ibiza isn’t one of the cheapest destinations for Easter, but that doesn’t mean you’ll need to break the bank if you’re hoping to explore those beautiful beaches, enjoy the sunsets with a cheeky cocktail or two, or make the most of some of the brilliant all-inclusive hotels for families to be found.
LightRocket via Getty Images)
Some of the cheapest deals we could find for Ibiza based on travel over next week and the Easter weekend include:
- Loveholidays has breaks from £203pp from the 15th-18th for a family of four – book here.
- Thomas Cook has family breaks next week from £281pp for a family of four – book here.
- On the Beach has holidays next week from £354pp for a family of four – book here.
- First Choice has couples’ breaks from £434pp next week – book here.
If you’re not tied to school holiday dates then it’s also worth looking at a departure later in the Easter week – so you can enjoy some of the atmosphere of family holidays but also get a few days extra where crowds quieten down and you won’t need to fight for poolside slots!
Where is it cheaper to go on holiday for Easter?
There are plenty of brilliant hot and sunny destinations for April, and there are deals to be found if you can be a little flexible with your dates.
Some of the cheapest destinations do tend to be in the likes of Spain, Portugal, Turkey and Greece – opt for options like self-catering or room only and you could bag some package deals. The cost of food and drink can add up but luckily the Post Office has offered some inspiration as its research uncovered the best value holiday destinations for Brits.
Cheap holiday deals for 2022
There are already plenty of deals for summer 2022 to be had including hotspots such as Greece, Spain, France and more. Here we’ve rounded up some of the best ones:
- TUI has free kids’ places including the school holidays – book here.
- Loveholidays has all-inclusive packages from £165pp – book here.
- First Choice has free kids’ places for all-inclusive holidays – book here.
- Jet2holidays has various offers including infants going free – book here.
- Mirror Holidays has some dreamy escorted tours – book here.
You can also sign up to the Mirror’s travel newsletter for a weekly dose of deals, news and holiday inspiration.
This article contains affiliate links, we may receive a commission on any sales we generate from it.Learn more
If you’re looking at the Easter weekend specifically, opting for a staycation or short-haul destination will be your best bet. Opt for some early flights or late night returns – the awkward travel times could play to your advantage.
If you’ve got young children who aren’t in school yet, then make use of the flexibility while not tied to term time – even leaving towards the end of the Easter break could mean you save some cash.
UK holidays have continued to reign supreme in the pandemic and even though holidays abroad have reopened up, there is still plenty of demand for staycations.
We’ve got you covered with our UK holidays guide which we regularly update with the latest deals and sales we think you’ll love.
- Bzocio Spare Part for MISOL Weather Station (Transmitter/Thermo Hygro Sensor)...
REGULAR PRICE: £28.09 Name: transmitter sensor Note that this product is only applicable to some weather meters of Misol, not to other brands of […]
- Handheld Anemometer AP-881W, 2022 Newest Design Wind Speed Meter with Wind...
REGULAR PRICE: £31.19 ✔【Pretty Accurate Anemometer】Wind Speed Range：0.7～30m/s（Accuracy:±5%Digit), Resolution:0.1m/s. Temperature Range: […]