Haven has holidays from £5pp a NIGHT in June & July
LOOKING for an excuse to take a last-minute staycation?
Haven has released more deals for holidays in June and July, starting from £5pp a night.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
Haven has more than 30 holiday parks across the country, including popular hotspots in Sussex, Dorset, Kent, Essex, Northumberland, the Lake District, Wales, and Scotland.
The breaks start from £79 for a four-night holiday, which works out at £5pp a night for a family of four.
Here are the best deals we’ve found on four-night stays in June and July:
- Church Farm, Sussex, departing June 20 or 27 – from £79 per stay (£5pppn)
- Allhallows, Kent, departing June 27 or July 4, 11 – from £95 per stay (£6pppn)
- Golden Sands, Lincolnshire, departing June 20 – from £79 per stay (£5pppn)
- The Orchards, Essex, departing June 20 or July 11 – from £99 per stay (£6pppn)
- Perran Sands, Cornwall, departing June 20 – from £89 per stay (£6pppn)
- Doniford Bay, Somerset, departing June 20 – from £129 per stay (£8pppn)
- Wild Duck, Norfolk, departing July 4 – from £129 per stay (£8pppn)
- Rockley Park, Dorset, departing June 27 – from £129 per stay (£8pppn)
- Cala Gran, Blackpool, departing June 20 – from £129 per stay (£8pppn)
For shorter breaks, we’ve also found the best deals on three-night stays:
- Thorpe Park, Lincolnshire departing July 15 – from £129 per stay (£10pppn)
- Wild Duck, Norfolk, departing July 8 – from £149 per stay (£12pppn)
- Doniford Bay, Somerset, departing July 1 – from £149 per stay (£12pppn)
- The Orchards, Essex, departing July 8 – from £129 per stay (£10pppn)
- Allhallows, Kent, departing July 1 – from £144 per stay (£12pppn)
- Church Farm, Sussex, departing July 8 – from £147 per stay (£12pppn)
The holidays are all available under Haven’s ‘Hideaway’ option, which is ideal for people looking to relax, change their surroundings, and use a Haven park as a base to explore the surrounding region.
They come with self-contained accommodation and access to Haven’s onsite restaurants, takeaways, and shops, allowing guests to dine out if desired.
Alternatively, there is a Haven package available at an extra cost, which gives guests access to all Haven’s amenities, including day and night-time entertainment, restaurants, swimming pools, and sports like bungee trampolining and go-karting.
Prices were correct at the time of publication.
Most read in Family
For more staycation deals, Park Holidays has caravan breaks from £4pp a night plus FREE food and drink vouchers.
While Pontins has summer holidays from £7pp a night.
For a late summer holiday with a twist, we’ve found cheap staycations with hot tubs from £13pp a night in September.
- Field & Hawken – Oxford Folding Teak Garden Chairs |Pack of 2 Teak Folding...
OUTSTANDING QUALITY – The great value pack of 2 garden folding chairs are made to the highest specification with strong fixings and beautiful […]
- GARDENA Perl Regner: water-saving sprinklers for watering plants rows and beds,...
Water saving: For targeted, water-saving irrigation of flower beds and rows of plants for water savings up to 70% Ready: The Perl sprinkler is […]