May development days
- Over 250 youngsters attended Robin Park Arena for the May half term camps and development days.
- Matt Peet was in attendance with the Challenge Cup trophy.
- For more information our upcoming events, contact [email protected]
Over 250 junior players recently attended Robin Park Arena for our May development days, which were packed with fun and engaging sessions.
Over 250 junior players from the Community game arrived at Robin Park Arena, with a range of boys & girls aged from 12-16 years old. The day involved participants competing in small sided games and skill development on the 3G pitches, as well as being put through a fitness challenge in the first team gym and a wrestle & contact session.
First team Head Coach Matt Peet was also in attendance on the day, and he brought along the Challenge Cup trophy for all participants to have a picture with.
Want to know more about our half term events? Contact [email protected] for more information. Keep your eyes peeled on our social media pages where we will be announcing our upcoming Summer holiday offers.
- Field & Hawken – Oxford Folding Teak Garden Chairs |Pack of 2 Teak Folding...
OUTSTANDING QUALITY – The great value pack of 2 garden folding chairs are made to the highest specification with strong fixings and beautiful […]
- GARDENA Perl Regner: water-saving sprinklers for watering plants rows and beds,...
Water saving: For targeted, water-saving irrigation of flower beds and rows of plants for water savings up to 70% Ready: The Perl sprinkler is […]